Are you a JCPenney associate? This article will help you access your kiosks. Whether you’re a former or active associate, we’ve rounded up all the important links to employee portals.
JCP or JCPenney Kiosk is the website built for JCPenney employees or associates to access their work schedule, paystub, benefits program, W-2, and more
If you’ve your employee ID, you’re good to go. You can also find your Employee ID using the links below or reset your password if you don’t remember it.
Make sure you don’t disclose any information about these sites, as they contain confidential data about customers, business, suppliers, and many others.
What is Jcpenny for Associates?
JCPenney or Jcp is one of the most popular U.S.-based shopping and coupon retailers founded by James Cash Penney in 1902. It has over 667 stores nationwide, with over 100000 employees helping the brand reach shores.
It houses a wide range of products and services, from clothing to shoes to jewelry and beauty & salons. There are thousands of popular brands you can choose from.
The platform offers a credit card that earns shoppers one point for each dollar spent and one point for $2 spent via other payment methods. The credit card has many other perks like Passbook coupons, financing, birthday gift, etc.
As for jobs, Jcpenny provides diversified job opportunities for people looking for hourly call centers, store hourly/salaried, salon professionals, supply chain, corporate, internship, and other international opportunities.
It focuses on improving customer experience and the workplace by providing associates with perks, benefits, and amenities.
In a carrier portal, aspirants can apply for more than 5000 jobs and save their searches or view job applications and notifications.
Selected Jcp candidates can easily access Kios and keep track of their schedule, payslips, position details, W-2s form, and more.
How to log in to JCP Meevo or Jcpenny Associate Kiosk?
You can access your job dashboard via your Jcpenny employee ID and password. You’ll get your login credentials from your employer or supervisor who’ve landed you a job.
Remember, Unauthorized access to these links or portals is prohibited and must not be shared on forums or groups.
Active Jcp employees can log in
- Go to the Gaexnetap.jcpenney.
- Next, enter your Associate ID and Username.
- Tap Enter to access your dashboard (Make sure your login credentials are correct).
- Once logged in, you can view your Pay Stub, schedule, print W-2, and other information.
If you’re a Former JcPenny Associate –
- Head over to lenextapps.jcpenney.com.
- Enter your UserID and your default password.
- You can select a language between English and Espanol.
- Hit login to access your job profile. (Former associates cannot log in after 18 months of the termination.)
Former Kiosks have an eleven-digit password like this: JCP01990088. The first two digits are your birth month, the next two are your birth year, and the other four will be your last four SSNs.
The username will be your Jcpenny Employe ID you can check on your payslip.
How do I reset my JCP Kiosk password?
If you’ve forgotten your associate Kiosk password, you can reset it in a few steps through the portal below. To reset your password, you need your Employee ID number, which is your 9-digit unique ID at JcPenny.
If you’re an active associate Kiosk, follow the steps below for a password reset.
- Go to Jcpassociates.com.
- You’ll see a host of options laid out for active and former associates.
- In the Active Associates options, tap @Home Password Reset.
- You’ll be directed to the Forgotten password page, where you’ll have to click on the reset link.
- On the link page, you‘ll be asked to enter your Employee ID and answer a few security questions before creating a new password.
- Once you’ve created a new password, return to the Employee login page and sign in using the latest password and default Associate ID.
Note: Former associates don’t need to reset their password.
How do I find my JCP Employee ID?
Losing track of one’s Employee ID is quite normal. When you’re trying to access Kiosk for the first time or after a long gap, you may don’t remember your ID.
To know your JCP Associate ID, you must have your SSN (Social Security Number) and a valid date of birth. Follow the steps below.
- Open the link Jcpassociate.com.
- Tap Find Your Employee ID. See the image.
- You’ll be taken to the Primary Validate Page, where you have to submit your SSN and Date of birth.
- If your entries are valid, a secondary verification page will be opened. Simply answer all the questions to find your Associate Kiosk ID.
Another way to find your associate ID is to call your HR or access your Employee Kiosk. You can find your ID in your profile or Pay Stub.
How to log in to JCPenney Salon?
JCP Salon is America’s largest salon chain, with over 600 locations and thousands of best stylists who are self-motivated to take the industry to the next level.
For stylists, JCP is nothing sort of an amazing platform that offers a creative environment, the highest commission rate, and other great perks like flexible hours, 401k retirement, no booth rental fees, discount, and more.
There are so many job positions available at JCPenney Salon in different categories, and city, and states. If you’re already a Salon stylist and want to access your Employee profile at JCP, use the link below.
Wrapping it Up
That’s there to it. If you’re a JCP employee, we’ve listed all the ways to access your Kiosks or Job profiles. Whether you want to reset your employee ID or password, this article is all you need.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is my JCPenney Associate Kiosk not working?
If you can’t access to Associate Kiosk, you can try to fix your internet and try again. Also, make sure you use the correct username and password. We’ve mentioned the steps to reset your credentials if you’ve forgotten.
Is associate and Employee ID are same?
Yes, both are the same and can be used to sign in to your Associate profile.