Trying to access the Hackensack meridian Smart Square? We’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll not only help you log in to the portal but also provide some helpful information.
If you’re an employee, you need a robust shift scheduling functionality to check your staff schedule with intelligent tools like payroll system, EMR, HRIS, and attendance.
Smart Square is one of the best workforce management suites by Avantas, which makes softwares for Healthcare industries.
Collaboration with Hackensack Meridian makes the scheduling work much easier for employers.
We’ve piled up a portal link to access this software. Also, look at other information if you’re struggling to log in.
What is Hackensack Meridian Smart Square?
Hackensack Meridian Health is a healthcare organization that operates a network of hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities in New Jersey, USA. It is one of the largest healthcare providers, with over 36,000 employees and over 7,000 physicians.
Smart Square software is used to manage workforce operations or enable Hackensack healthcare organizations to optimize their clinical and business operations through a medley of scheduling, forecasting, and analytics tools.
The software provides real-time scheduling and visibility into staffing needs, allowing healthcare facilities to optimize their workforce and reduce labor costs while improving patient outcomes. The platform allows managers to schedule staff more efficiently, fill open shifts quickly, and ensure enough resources are available to meet patient needs.
Some of the features of the Hackensack Meridian Smart Square system include:
Scheduling: Using this, managers can create and publish schedules for their employees while taking into account factors such as availability, time off requests, and required skill sets.
Time and attendance: Another feature the portal provides is to enable employees to keep track of their time and attendance for their shifts, utilizing multiple methods, including biometric scanners, clock-ins via the web, and clock-ins via phone.
Analytics: As the name sounds, it provides leaders with detailed reports and analytics, allowing them to track key metrics such as labor costs, compliance, and efficiency.
Staffing optimization: It uses sophisticated algorithms to help managers optimize staffing levels, ensuring that the right number of staff is available to care for patients.
How to log in to the Hackensack Meridian Smart Square?
Logging into the Meridian Smart Square portal is straightforward, as you only need your username and password provided by your employer. Make sure that you make any typos or are not disconnected from the Internet.
If you see any error or a blank page after logging in, try after a few minutes. Simply follow the steps below to access your account.
- Launch a web browser on your PC or mobile and navigate to the Meridian Smart Square login page. You’ll see two options: “Continue to Smart Square” and “Alternate Login.” Tap the first option if you have the organizational account, or tap the Alternate login to log in with your employee username and password.
- Once you’ve selected your option, Enter your login credentials and tap on the log-in button.
- If prompted, you may have to answer a few security questions to verify your identity and help keep your account secure.
- Once logged in, you can access your schedule, record your time and attendance, and explore other functions.
In case you experience any issues with signing in or have forgotten your login details, contact your employer or the person who has provided you with all the details. Your HR department or the Smart Square support stream may assist you to find your employee ID number.
How do I change my Meridian Smart Square shift schedule?
If you want to make a schedule shift or know who you’re working with, this software is just an incredible option. It allows you to see your schedules and make a shift change request.
To make a request to change your shift for your schedule –
- Open a browser and log in to your Meridian Smart Square account using your employee ID and password.
- Once logged in, click on the My Schedule on the top left navigation menu.
- In the My Schedule, click the Shift calendar. Your weekly schedule will appear on the screen.
- Now, select the date you want to change, and the box will pop up.
- Now, In the Shift Schedule box, select the type of request you want to make. Select the dates and explain the reasons for the change and submit. You can see shortly if your shift change request has been approved or declined by your manager.
How Do I reset Hackensack Meridian password?
If you’ve forgotten your Hackensack Meridian password? You can reset it by clicking on the forgot password link. If you don’t see the link, contact the Smart square team or call your leader and ask for your login details.
You’ll be able to access to your account once your entries are valid.
How Team Members can elect benefits program?
You can enroll in benefits with Meridian Health within 31 days from the date of hire. To enroll in the benefits program, you need to complete the enrollment by accessing MyWay-PeopleSoft via PC or smartphone. Follow the instructions below to enroll in the benefits program.
- Go to myway.hmhn.
- Enter your User ID and Password received by your local IT or leader.
- Once you’ve access to the dashboard, click the “My Benefits” tab
- In the Benefits, click “Benefits Enrollment.”
- Under the “Open Benefit Events,” tap ” and complete your enrollment.
Hackensack Information Portals
tiaa.org/public/tcm/hmh – For retirement benefits.
hmhn.org/vpn/index.html – For Learning and performance.
hackensackmeridianhealth.org – For Health Plans.
myway.hmhn.org – For new and former team members to access resources.
meridian.smart-square.com – To access hmh shift schedules.
Wrapping it up
That’s all. In this article, you’ll find all the important portal links in addition to the Meridian Smart Square portal. Simply open the link in a new tab on your smartphone or computer and log in using your network ID and password.