Poor credit might be stopping you from taking any loans, right? You’re not alone. Many people in the U.S. can’t afford any loan due to bad credit or financial history.
Whether you’re planning to start a business, pay off debt, or borrow a loan to cover your expenses, lenders check your credit score before offering you the loan you deserve.
However, many options on the market provide loans to people with bad credit. Lending for Bad Credit is one website that lends money to people with poor credit.
But how true is that? Does it even lend money, or can you rely on it? So, let’s see if Lendingforbadcredit.com is legitimate or not.
What Is Lending For Bad Credit, And How Does It Work?
It’s a money lending marketplace that offers short-term loans regardless of your credit score. If you meet the requirements, you may be eligible for a loan ranging from $100 to $40,000.
It has a team of lenders and lending partners that offers loans to selected individuals at affordable interest rates (APR). The website doesn’t provide any loans directly, as it’s just a medium between borrowers and lenders.
When your loan request is approved, you’ll receive your loan as soon as the next business day. The lender may check your financial history and income and offer you a loan based on your profile status.
How Does It Work?
Requesting a loan from Lendingforbadcredit.com is simple, as no paperwork is involved. You need to fill out a form, which will take a few minutes, and submit it.
If any lender is interested, you’ll receive a loan offer that you’ll have to review and then sign the documents. Once the paperwork is done, you’ll receive your funds directly into your bank account the next business day.
Your loan offer will be affected by your credit history. That said, you’re more likely to qualify if you have a steady income and a good debt-to-income ratio. Lenders may perform a soft credit inquiry to lessen the chance of not getting repaid and offer the best offers.
How Do I Apply For A Loan?
To apply for a loan on Lending For Bad Credit, you’ve to answer a few basic questions, such as your loan amount, the reason for borrowing, and so on and on.
- Go to Lendingforbadcredit.com and click on the “Get Started” or “Start Now” button.
- Now enter the amount from $500 to $40,000 based on your requirements and follow the prompts.
- It will take around 10 minutes to complete the form.
They will make a soft credit inquiry that doesn’t impact your credit score. You’ll be offered loans from interesting lenders or lending partners based on your credit report. However, we don’t recommend you enter your SSN or any information. Read further to know why.
Lending For Bad Credit Fees And APR Rates.
The company doesn’t charge any monthly or annual membership fee to request a personal loan, and you only repay the loan you borrow from one of its lenders or lending partners at the given APR rates.
Most importantly, you will get a short-term loan of $500–$1000 due to your creditworthiness or other factors. However, the website doesn’t disclose any fee figures before you see any offers.
Your payback time could be up to 24 months, depending on your eligibility factors. If your credit profile meets the criteria, you’ll receive low-interest loan offers with the best terms.
Is This Website Legit Or Secure?
Now comes to the main part: Does this website operate legally or offer any loans or false advertising? First off, we’re not any promoter of this website; we’ll only disclose if it is fake or real.
We’ve personally applied for the loan on this aggregator site but didn’t find any loan offers, which is quite annoying.
We tried to go through all the questions again, but we still bumped into a blank page with a message saying, “Go back.”
And if you search for its location in Google Maps, you see the Dunkin’ Donuts exactly at the same address. Also, there is no fee disclosure or information about any lenders offering loans.
We’re sure it’s another gimmick website that might misuse your private information. We suggest you stay away from it at all costs.
You should check out some genuine companies like Solo Funds that offer short-term personal loans.
Should I Apply?
It’s generally not a good idea to borrow money from a lender that markets itself as catering to people with bad credit.
You might get into trouble as it will be challenging to reimburse your loan when the interest rate is high.
As far as Lendforbadcredit.com is concerned, there needs to be evidence of income proof. The website didn’t show us any loan offers, and we also scoured several places but couldn’t find anyone claiming they got paid.
So, we advise you to avoid falling for a website that claims loan offers with no valid identity and fees disclosure.
Should You Borrow Money If You Have Bad Credit?
Lending to people with bad credit can be risky for lenders because these borrowers may have a history of not repaying their debts. However, it is important to note that everyone has the right to access credit, and options are available for people with bad credit.
If you have bad credit and are considering taking out a loan, it is important to carefully read the terms and conditions and make sure you can afford the monthly payments.
You should also consider improving your credit score to qualify for lower interest rates in the future.
A Few Things To Know
Some crucial points to improve your credit score
There are a few ways to boost your credit score:
- Make a payment on time: Late payments will do more harm than good. If you don’t want your credit score to be impacted, set up automatic payments or reminders before you miss any bill.
- Reduce your credit card balances: Balance more than required can negatively affect your credit score. There is no need to keep your balance above 30% of your credit limit. Always pay your bills instead of carrying a balance on your credit card.
- Don’t apply for too much credit: Every time you apply for a loan or credit, a lending provider checks your credit report, which can negatively impact your credit score. So avoid requesting too many loans at once.
- Consider a credit repair company: If it’s difficult for you to improve your credit score, we suggest you contact your credit repair company. They are specialized in their work, and they can assist you to correct any errors on your credit report.
Remember, improving your credit score takes time, so be patient and focus on your goal.
How to get approved for a loan easily?
You can take a few steps to increase your chance of getting your loan approved.
- Build your credit score: If you’re applying for a line of credit or personal loan, you need a decent credit score to increase your chances of getting a loan. The higher your credit score, the best offers you get.
- Keep your debt-to-income ratio low: Before applying for any loan, you must try to keep your debt-to-income ratio below 43%. Lenders take a good debt-to-income ratio into account when viewing your application. Your debt-to-income ratio is what you owe per month divided by the gross income you receive every month.
- Save for a down payment: If you pay off your half of the bill in advance, it creates a good impression upon lenders and hence increases your chances of getting a loan.
- Show your income proof: If you have a steady cash flow or steady monthly income, you can pay your installments on time. Providing proof of payment to the lender will help approve a loan.
- Have a co-signer: A co-signer agrees to be responsible for the loan if you don’t make the payments. If you don’t have a good credit score or a stable income, a co-signer can get you a loan.
It’s also a good idea to shop around and compare loan offers from multiple lenders. This can help you find the best loan terms for your situation.