You have stumbled upon the right place if looking for the best apps like Video star for unleashing your mad editing skills. As we know, Video Star is an iOS app built to edit videos with funky effects and music.
Besides, It offers many tools and free templates for your videos, making it easier to drape filters, texts, Music, and much more. To have the most out of the Video star app, you have to pony up around $25 per year or $4 per month to unlock everything.
A quick look at Video star key features –
- Merges images in a single video.
- Lips snyching with music editing.
- Thousands of effects, templates, and filters for editing.
- Enhances, wraps combine, and re-time clip.
- Keyframe edit and multiple layers.
- Map velocity curve timing feature.
- KeyFrames and multiple layers.
If all that fee looks cumbersome to you, then there are better alternatives to Video star you can download on android and iOS.
Best apps similar to video star for editing videos (android & iOS)
It is where most social media influencers spend time editing videos to get eyeballs. Because, Inshot is packed with tons of comprehensive handy tools, helping you explore your creative side.
With it, you get the following editing tools – Trim, cut, merge, adjust speed, music, texts, stickers, voiceover, filters, and a few more.
Whether you’re editing for Instagram or Tiktok, inShot has all sorts. For instance, it offers square ready pics for Instagram, with enabling you to move photo/video inside the square.
Besides, InShot has an insane amount of templates brimmed with effects, so to avail every feature, you have to buy its monthly/yearly plan.
Key Features –
- Has various transitions to explore.
- Lets users trim, cut, add music, stickers, merge, and much more.
- Instagram ready, including other social media.
- Has unique photos/video filters.
- Supports high-resolution output.
To sum up, you dont need any other video editing tool if you’re using KineMaster. It is highly intuitive and easy to use with being one of the most popular video editing mobile app worldwide.
From creating reverse videos to blending funky effects, this app has got you covered. In addition to cool UI, it has the best features that one need for Pro level editing.
Kinmaster houses a few tools like merge, cut, split, reversel, blend effects, voiceover, time-lapse, color filters, EQ presents, color filters, keyframe animation tool, and a few more to count.
To top things up, it has to offer a lot more when you subscribe to a premium, which removes the watermark and allows you to have access to everything.
Key Features –
- Has Speed control for time-lapse, while has volume envelop tool for immersive videos.
- Voice changer, voiceover, and duckling.
- Supports multiple layers of videos, texts, stickers and more.
- 4k 60 fps resolution output.
It’s another best alternative to Video star that enables you to create and edit videos on a different topic. Magisto has been featured as the “app of the year 2019” at the Appstore.
Also, it’s quite popular at the Playstore with over ten million downloads. Akin to other apps in the field, it also offers similar tools like trim, cut, merge, music, effects, and texts. In addition, you get hundreds of premade templates for your videos/photo editing.
Using Magisto you can create moving photos slideshow with music and caption and rearrange in order. Also, creating an Instagram story has never been easier. It has millions of HD iStock photos and videos and customizable fonts, and more features when you upgrade any premium subscription.
Key Features –
- Create moving photo slidshows with music.
- Use a wide range of templates.
- Use iStock photos premium members.
- Unique fonts and styles.
- Cut, trim, merge, and reorder.
- Add graphics, effects, and filters.
Do you want to splatter neon effects all over your body? Then Zoomerang is what you’re looking for. It’s one of the best apps like video star for editing videos on the go.
On top of neon effects, you get sticker videos, effects, fx editor, interactive tutorials all in one place. Whether you want to add texts over images or blend dazzling effects, transitions, or music into images, it’s a perfect tool to have.
With a host of tutorials, you can learn video editing for social media platforms to create sizzling content. Also, there are tutorials for transitions, filters, and effects for premium users. You can have full access to its features with robust support by spending around $19 a year.
- Step by step tutorials for creating social media-friendly videos.
- Create a slideshow, and add tons of filters, effects, and transitions.
- Add neon effects to make your edits stand out.
- Fuel videos with music.
If you’re not alleviated with our above-listed apps, then give Splice a try. It’s one of the most notable apps out there, with over 70 million downloads with an average of 4.3+ ratings across iOS and Android stores.
Best of all, it’s coupled with a host of powerful editing tools, making your videos spin, roll, bounce, fade, and more.
To fill videos with cool music, add your custom sound using a built-in recorder or plugin in free sound effects that are stacked up into the app.
Besides, it lets you adjust the speed of transitions quite effortlessly. To sum up, it makes the best alternative to video star but is a relatively inexpensive app on the list. Trim, cut, split, merge, or add music to images; splice has your back.
Key Features –
- Trim and mix multiple audio tracks, also, save videos to camera roll.
- Adjust transition and slow-motion speed
- Trim, cut, merge, and more.
- Apply filters, Slide texts, text overlays, and background colors.
Just now, we’ve put together all the apps like Video star that you can Use for Creating startling videos. Surprisingly, every app shares similar features like trim, cut, merge, music, and transitions and effects. Many apps come with a free trial for the Upgrade. While other apps require subscriptions for full access.